The purpose of committee is to:
- arrange an inspection and review of Council policies audit and employee contracts and make a formal report to the Town Council with any recommendations.
- advise and make recommendations to the Town Council on any matters affecting the Administration Finance and Staffing.
- recommend to the Town Council appropriate budget provisions for the current and coming financial years for items within the committee’s remit.
- exercise the powers delegated to the committee on behalf of the Town Council as set out below.
- approve or comment upon actions taken and reported by the Clerk to the Council on matters under this Committee.
- work with the Internal and External Auditors, Employees and the Clerk to the Council to provide a Council operating in compliance with the current regulations.